Tuesday, February 7, 2012

update: we are a 3 dog home now......diffrent than I expected

Ok so here is the update. Yesterday afteroon the neighbors came home. (same neighbors we got Maiah from.) They have been leaving Ropa in the house at ALL TIMES because she breaks out and comes over to play with Fancy and Maiah. Well, they got home, the mom yelled, and Ropa ran out and into my yard. Then I found out what happened. Ropa tore up the blinds in their house. So they offered us Ropa. At first I was ready to say YES! But then I started doubting myself. Kevin came home and I filled him in. I was arguing the point that they need ALL their shots, spayed, wormed, etc. We also would have to build up the fence. Ropa hops it like its only 2 feet tall! Kevin said "Lets keep her. Then we are done." I laughed. OK We have 3 dogs and 3 kids.
But Ropa needs a new name. Any ideas? She is destructive and VERY hyper. I walked her and Maiah yesterday and I don't know who was more tired, me or them. But I guess the positive is, I have a reason to wake up and go on long walks now! Thats something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment