Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update on last blog

Ok, sorry that it took me so long to update everyone, but here is what I have found out. The news said that the police are looking for a suspicious vehicle wanted for questioning in a drive by shooting. Ok. What happened to the person you may be asking. I looked on the news service here online for our local newspaper and it says that a person was shot in a drive by shooting. It gave the correct adress, went on to talk about the vehicle wanted in the crime, and said that the person was released from the hospital of Saturday. So at least no one was seriously injured. That is good. I am sure if more information is found I will pass it all on to you. I have to get going to the store with my hubby. We are going to Home Depot. So much fun I can barely contain myself! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment