Monday, January 30, 2012

Our fun day


Luke and I cooked cupcakes today. He LOVED it! He thought it was the coolest thing that he got to stir. He's laughing at the bottom picture because his spoon fell in. He is so cute!

This is Luke posing for the camera. He told me "Take my picture mom."So I took it and then showed it to him. He respnded, " I look cool!"

I have to agree. He truly is one of the most handsome little men in the whole world.



Today, Luke and I cooked cupcakes. We had a good time. He thought it was sooo funny that his spoon kept falling into the cupcake batter. I am so happy that I caught him laughing. Its a priceless picture! When the girls got home from school

I look at my son and feel like I am the most lucky mom in the world. And then I look at my girls and I feel the same way but times 3. I truly wish that I could have these wonderful children as CHILDREN forever. Izzy is already so grown.  I wonder how I will feel in 4 years, if I will
want 10 back. Right now I am so happy with my life. The circumstances in my life aren't perfect, but the happiness that I feel when I look at my children, makes my life seem happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment